CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Mommy and My Sisters

Twilight

Twilight
I LOVE it..

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm getting a bike



This is just one of those things that is so ridiculous I have to share it.

I have no idea why cars need to cost so much flippin money! It costs me about 50 dollars a week to fill my car with gas, 65-75 dollars every three thousand miles to get the oil changed and now I come to discover that there is a serious leak with my water pump and now that needs to be replaced. Also, because it is a volkswagon (stupid german engineering) it costs way more because the parts have to be ordered from a dealership. Every belt, every fan, every water pump. It needs special kind of oil, special kind of anti freeze.....are you serious? This should be in writing before they let you buy the car...WARNING:: although this car may appear "cute" and "fun" you will be paying out the butt so you can justify just how cute this damn thing really is. I am really thinking about investing in a scooter, who cares if I can only motor about 40 miles an hour at least I will get 90 miles to the gallon and not have to worry about all the water pump and timing belts crap.

Cars are overrated...nuff said
Clearly this picture was taken when I was in happier times with Polly Passat

1 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

Wow, you are still alive!!

I'm with you on the scooter thing! Except that wouldn't work so well for me with a car seat. Gas prices are a joke!!