CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Mommy and My Sisters

Twilight

Twilight
I LOVE it..

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I need a Vacation


I decided that my next big vacation spot will be New York City. Hello shopping!!! I discussed this brilliant idea with Jodie and we came up with the solution that we will go in fall of 09' that way I will be 21 and be able to enjoy it so much more! (dang July birthdays) New York is just one of those places you've got to see to believe. I want to go to the Today show and Rachel Ray (LOVE her)and get some sweet freebies just for being in the audience. Of course there must be some shopping included on this trip although I doubt I will be able to afford anything but its nice to pretend you have money. Woo hoo look out New York here I come....ha ha in like a year but still get prepared

1 comments:

The Peterson Family said...

I love the updates. You must take after Jody on the writing skills. Dang your good!

Funny! We (my friend jen and I) are planning a trip to NY too! We actually have a friend that used is a big traveller and used to go there alot for work. Now she is a fashionista!! She wanted us to go this year but a girl like me has got to save my butt off. Jen is also trying to loose some weight so she has a goal set and her husband said he would pay for her and I to go to NY. Her goal is by May so we will see! If not we will be going in the Fall. Hopefully!!