CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Mommy and My Sisters

Twilight

Twilight
I LOVE it..

Monday, November 24, 2008

WOOT WOOT TWILIGHT!!






OMG OMG OMG!!! I am a total Twilight nerd in case you didnt know and I was so addicted that I read the whole SERIES yes kids thats 4 books in one week! I LOVE IT!!! So Jodie and I went and saw the movie on Friday in American Fork and pretty much every showing of it after ours was sold out. I guess there are people out there that are just as crazy as me about it. I have infected other people with my Twilight disease as well, 3 people at my work including my boss, and Mom and Jodie. The rest of you need to jump on board because its fantastic.



So back to the movie... it was pretty good. The guy who plays Edward was cute but most definately not as hot as I thought he would be and the character Jasper in the movie was borderline creepy! haha I thought he looked like a crazy rapist! Jodie and I talked a lot through the movie so I'm sure people were getting pretty annoyed but we had to compare notes. So if you are a twilight nerd like me I will tell you that in the movie they clump all the big important events together but still somehow manage to miss a few. I think that if they would have just made the movie longer then it would have evened it all out. So go see it if you have read at least the first twilight book but DONT go if you havent because that would make you a cheater and us twilight fans do not want cheaters in our mix! haha and you probably wont really understand what is going on without the proper knowledge from the book. I think I just might go see it a few more times haha I have literally been waiting for this movie to come out for like 6 months so I am going to see it as much as I can before the long wait for it to come onto DVD.






0 comments: