CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Mommy and My Sisters

Twilight

Twilight
I LOVE it..

Thursday, November 6, 2008

AAAHHH I've been tagged!

Ok so because I havent posted anything in awhile and because work is kinda boring right now I decided to go ahead and play the little tag game that my sister has decided to play with me.


8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH: Greys Anatomy (i love me some McDreamy!!), Samantha Who?, Desperate Housewives, Friends (I have the seasons on DVD), Will & Grace (I own the whole series), Extreme Makeover home edition, Law & Order SVU, Brothers and Sisters.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: Went to stupid Jiffy Lube for my Stupid car, went to work, went to Costa Vida with Brooke (we had gift certificates that needed to be used), Did some toe nail surgeries with Dr.Seagle, helped mom with her drapes dilema, watched friends, watched will & grace, fell asleep at like 10 and woke up at 2 AM for some odd reason..dont worry I was able to fall bak asleep.

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: PAY DAY!!!, Vegas for the NFR, getting my hair done.. ha it is looking pretty bad, Thanksgiving, Day after thanksgiving shopping, Christmas, getting all my stuff paid off, winter..not the driving but the cozy at home with snow outside part.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: a new car (Mazda 6 :) ), money...lots and lots of it, a new juicy purse for christmas, black ugg boots, a good score on my CPT, good grades, get into the nursing program before I'm like 40, be HAPY :)

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING: haha nobody cause they have already been tagged

2 comments:

Jodie Lierd said...

Oh my god! She is alive!
Ha Ha you love me

The Lierd's said...

Hey Trina Maria! We thought we would stop by and say how cute you are!! have a great day!